By Dr. Steven Eisenberg
Dr. Daniel Amen is a physician, double board certified psychiatrist, and twenty-time New York Times bestselling author.
Today we’re going to talk about how to become a brain warrior. What does it mean to be a brain warrior? It means making sure that your brain won’t shrink, that you live longer, and lead a happier and more productive life.
We all have the ability to be a brain training master, but it takes a lot of work. However it doesn’t have to be boring or sad! Our guest today will teach you how to keep your brain healthy, your body strong, and your spirit happy through really living.
Thank you for joining us today on The Dr. Steven Show, now let’s begin your training!
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes
“With a better brain, comes a better life.” - Dr. Daniel Amen
- What you can do today to maintain your brain
- Why having good blood sugar is crucial to a healthy brain
- How you can keep your brain from shrinking
- One of the most important daily habits you can do
- Being healthy isn’t about deprivation, it’s about abundance
- What really makes people change their habits
- The three supplements Daniel recommends everybody takes
- Why music is a great way to train the brain
- When Daniel knew his true calling to be a psychiatrist
- Should everyone have their brain imaged?
- Dr. Amen’s brain warrior challenge for YOU, the listener!
- The benefits of making a brain warrior tribe
- Why we need to laugh more
“Is what I’m doing good for my brain, or bad for my brain?” - Dr. Daniel Amen
- Check out Dr. Amen’s books:
- The Brain Warrior's Way: Ignite Your Energy and Focus, Attack Illness and Aging, Transform Pain into Purpose
- The Brain Warrior's Way Cookbook: Over 100 Recipes to Ignite Your Energy and Focus, Attack Illness and Aging, Transform Pain into Purpose
- Learn more about Dr. Amen's online brain training website MyBrainFitLife
- Connect with Dr. Daniel Amen: