If you had to travel across the United States using only $5 per day, how would you do it? I'll tell you how our guest today did just that: he used kindness.
Leon Logothetis is a global adventurer, motivational speaker, philanthropist, and author. He is also the host of the hit Netflix show 'The Kindness Diaries', where he relies entirely on the kindness of strangers, and gives back to unsuspecting good Samaritans along the way.
Listen to today's show for a look into how Leon started his journey, his experiences as a traveler, how anybody can begin to live more compassionately, and what Leon is going to do next.
“The purpose is to inspire you on your daily life to be kind.” - Leon Logothetis
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes
“I was successful on the outside, I had everything I needed on the outside, though on the inside I was spiritually and emotionally bankrupt.” - Leon Logothetis
- Why Leon left his comfortable job in London
- What hitchhiking across America helped Leon realize
- The reason Leon chose his specific route across the USA
- Why being a natural showman helped Leon create his career
- What being a television star has changed in Leon’s life
- The reason that many times those with the least had the most to give
- How the cameras affected people’s actions and reactions
- Leon’s biggest desire for those watching the show
- What you can do to start embodying kindness *right now*
- The myriad effects of experiencing and giving kindness on a daily basis
- How the people he met and the experiences he had shaped Leon into who he is today
- What’s next for Leon
“In the Western world, we’ve lost in many ways our sense of community, and in the poorer parts of the world, they have not lost their sense of community.” - Leon Logothetis
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Website