If somebody told you that you could upgrade your biological software through what you eat, would you expect it to be from the fat?
Dr. Mark Hyman is a practicing family physician and a ten-time #1 New York Times bestselling author, most recently for his book, Eat Fat, Get Thin. Mark is going to walk us through the if's, and's, and but's of a good diet, and what he recommends we eat is pretty surprising.
Check out the show to get an in-depth look at his new book and his extensive research on what's in our food and how it affects us.
Eat fat and get thin? You bet, so listen up!
"If you understand what food is, you would change your relationship with it." - Dr. Mark Hyman
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes
"You have the good fat, the bad fat, and the ugly fat." - Dr. Mark Hyman
- All calories are *not* the same
- How insulin reacts to sugars, carbs, and fats
- If you’re fat, it’s not always your fault
- Unfolding the mystery and stigma of saturated fat
- Why eating lots of butter could be the key to a healthy heart
- No sweet fat! The dangers of a high glycemic diet
- Not all proteins are created equal
- The dangers of trans fat
- Why most of your diet should be non starchy vegetables
- What the “pegan” diet is
- How restorative agriculture could bring our climate back to preindustrial age
"If you eat fat or saturated fat in the context of sugar or starch, you’re screwed." - Dr. Mark Hyman
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Website