Welcome back to the show!
Today we're talking to friend, mentor, and inspiration, Dr. Alex Jadad.
Let me ask you a quick question. What does the term health mean to you? Is it physical, mental, or spiritual? What about all three?
In today's show, Dr. Alex talks about how he is redefining health and is working hard to create a pandemic of health for seven billion human beings.
YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE AND LISTEN TO THE PODCAST ON APPLE PODCASTS. AND BE SURE TO LEAVE ME A RATING AND REVIEW!
"How can we love each other if we don’t love ourselves?" - Dr. Alex Jadad
- How close are we to a pandemic of health?
- Health system or a disease industrial complex?
- When Dr. Alex thought he had cancer
- What does the term 'health' really mean?
- Taking on the identity of your disease
- The symptoms of fear
- CPR for the soul - Compassion, Presence and Resilience
- Pressing the pause button
- The power of alignment in your life
"More than two thirds of physicians are burnt out from the beautiful mission." - Dr. Alex Jadad
- How would you rate your health? Poor, fair, good, very good, or excellent? Tweet @drseisenberg with the hashtag #pandemicofhealth
- Learn more about the Institute for Global Health Equity & Innovation
- Check out Dr. Alex's work with eHealth Innovation
- Connect with Dr. Alex Jadad on Twitter