Welcome back to the Dr. Steven Show!
I hope you're ready to LISTEN, LAUGH and LEARN from the brightest minds shaping health and happiness, because today we're talking to the incredible, Leerom Segal.
Perhaps you've noticed that the world is changing. New technologies and technical innovations seem to be popping up every year.
Leerom is the CEO and Co-Founder of Klick Health. He is taking these new technologies and bringing them into the world of healthcare.
By combining art, science and technology, Leerom and his team at the Klick labs are paving the way for the future of healthcare. In today's show we look at just one of those technologies, Virtual Reality.
Enjoy the show!
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes
"Creativity and empathy is at the heart of everything we do." - Leerom Segal
- The largest independent health agency in the world
- Taking modern technologies and using them within healthcare
- High-touch and high-tech: A perfect marriage
- Using Haptic technologies to recreate the exact tremor sensation a patient would feel when struggling with Parkinson's
- Building empathy between physicians and their patients with the creative application of data and technology combined
- MUSE - Inspiring with technology, art, and science
- The time President Clinton spoke in Dr. Steven’s hometown
- What does the future of healthcare look like?
- The application of Virtual Reality within Healthcare
- Dr. Steven climbs inside an intestine (virtually)
- Biofeedback - Connecting you to your heart
"We try to dial up the empathy in the most creative ways that we can." - Leerom Segal
- Get your copy of The Decoded Company
- How Technology Eats Bureaucracy | A TEDx talk by Leerom Segal & Jay Goldman
- Check out when the next MUSE event is being held
- The latest VR Technologies: The Occulus Rift and the Samsung Gear VR
- Connect with Yan Hossat
- Connect with Leerom Segal: