Welcome back to the Dr. Steven Show! Today we're incredibly proud to talk to celebrity trainer, founder and CEO of Natalie Jill Fitness, Natalie Jill.
After having to deal with some very deep personal issues, Natalie's physical health suffered. Listen in to learn how she managed to turn her life around and is now one of the top 30 health influencers in the world. Natalie uses her story and experiences to help people achieve their life goals through mindset, drive, fitness and nutrition.
Natalie specializes in healthy lifestyles, weight loss, functional body weight training, and gluten free nutrition. She's also a family friend of Dr. Steven!
In today's show we get a special treat as Dr. Steven sings a song he specifically wrote for Natalie.
Enjoy the show!
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes
"People tend to change towards feelings and memories." - Natalie Jill
- The accidental story behind Natalie Jill Fitness
- How did a former Director of Sales turn Natalie's hobby into a career
- The factors that led Natalie to depression
- The power of the vision board
- Using Facebook to post pictures of her diet
- Living with Celiac Sprue
- Putting together her first PDF
- Creating content that people were asking for
- Using Instagram and social media to interact with her audience
- The importance of poo
- We Natalize Dr. Steven
- Every diet will work, if you follow it
- Creating a sustainable lifestyle change has to be approached differently to a fad diet
- The difficulties of deprivation
- What can you "unprocess"?
- The damaging effects of sitting
- What can you do to add more movement into your day?
- Is fruit bad for you?
- Do cheat days work?
- Listen to Dr. Steven’s song for Natalie
"Everything I’ve ever created was something that people were asking me for." - Natalie Jill
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter