I'm a sh*#ty dad sometimes.
Sometimes I don't suck at it.
Here's when I suck less at being a Dad:
1. When we're doing something creative together (music, characters).
2. When we eat dinner as a family (never happens enough).
3. When we share large chunks of no-screen time (could be larger).
4. When they come to work with me.
5. When I help them help others.
6. When they don't get what they want and live.
7. When we read together.
8. When we take road trips.
9. When I help them pick themselves up and dust themselves off after a loss.
10. When we laugh together.