I’m at home in San Diego, California currently working on:
- Writing daily health blog posts, reading, and working on the proposal for my first book.
- Seeing patients at cCARE (become at patient here).
The best ways to keep in touch with me:
- Subscribe to my newsletter for the latest actionable health insights and inspiration (on the homepage).
- Follow my daily musings on Twitter
- See my photos on Instagram
- What I’m thrilled about — Practicing stand-up comedy.
- What I’m reading — A Million Little Pieces
- What I’m watching — Escape at Dannemora
- Most popular tweet — What Netflix Can Teach Us About Treating Cancer
- Quote I’m digging — "To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him." ~Buddha
You can find out more about me on my about page.
I’m a frequent podcast guest, and I’m available for select speaking engagements.
And as always, please let me know your requests and suggestions on Twitter. Which episode is your favorite? What do you want more or less of? Let me know. Just send a tweet to @drseisenberg and put #drsteven in there so I can find it.
Much gratitude, all!